Looking to keep your cats in?
Keeping your cat safe is the number one priority for any cat owner. There are a few products online that say they can help to keep your cats in. Each one is a bit different from the other and all of them can work.
Benefits of a Catio
- It’s a cat enclosure that keeps your cats safe when secured inside it
- Your cats are free to roam within the confined space
- They are a good cat enclosure solution for renters or people on the move
Disadvantages of a Catio
- Purchasing a cat run is not cheap, especially if you need a customized solution
- They are big and bulky, often impacting the visual of your outdoor space
- They can take up a lot of space, which is not ideal if you have a small backyard
- Does not keep other cats and predators out of your backyard
Cat Fence Netting
Benefits of Cat Netting
- Gives your cats an opportunity to explore outdoors
Disadvantages of Cat Netting
- It’s possible for birds and other wildlife to get entangled in the mesh material
- Cat netting does not provide a full secure option, as your cat can still quite easily escape
- Cat netting isn’t visually appealing and is more of a temporary solution
- Doesn’t keep other cats and predators out of your backyard
Cat Fence Rollers
Cat Rollers (Coyote Rollers) are the ultimate outdoor cat enclosure solution to keep your cat safe in a backyard, with a roller that sits on top (or side) of your fence, preventing your cat from jumping over. Perfect for those little escape artists!
Cat Rollers are the best choice for most cat owners because they offer ultimate safety and peace of mind, without sacrificing visual appeal or functionality.
If you’re looking for a long term outdoor cat enclosure solution, then Rollers are the best option for you and your kitties.
Benefits of Cat Rollers
- Keeps your cat safe and secure within your property so they won’t get lost, stolen or hit by a car and they won’t get into fights with other animals
- They are easy to install making them a perfect DIY product
- May keep other cats and predators out of your property
- Gives you peace of mind knowing that your cat can roam freely but will always be safe
- The roller attaches to the top (or side) of your fence, offering a much nicer visual appeal over other outdoor cat enclosure solutions
Disadvantages of Cat Rollers
- Depending on the size of the backyard and fence perimeter, Rollers for cats can be an expensive upfront cost, but they are built to last and give you peace of mind that your pet is safe
Many customers have had great success using Coyote Rollers to keep cats IN the yard. Click here to buy now